|The most requested training kit, the Medical Call Toolkit, is the premise for a competitive start in medical promotion. Mandatory for all medical representative, juniors or seniors, this course will change the trainee’s perspective over their role and responsibilities. Easy to follow and understand, the training concepts will be ready integrated in the day by day work and will bring to your team to the sales performance you are dreaming for. Be prepared for working with real clients at least one day inside this training program.
Who is it for?
Medical Representative teams, both those at the beginning in the pharmaceutical market as well as those with experience in health promotion, who will understand the need to apply the steps of the medical visit by overlapping them with the doctor’s decision making process.
After this course Medical Representatives in your team:
- Will have an overview of the pharmaceutical market and their role in this market.
- Will propose SMART goals for each medical visit.
- Will generate the commitment to prescribe the promoted medicine
- Will assess the level of satisfaction / loyalty for the doctor-client
INTRODUCTION TO PHARMACEUTICAL MARKET AND THE ROLE OF MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE
- Pharmaceutical market, current situation and perspectives, analysis and statistics
- Map of responsibilities and activities of Medical Representatives (individual exercise).
- IN-VISIT vs. OUT-VISIT, notions of individual and territorial management (exercise group)
- Specific pharmaceutical industry KPI and SFE indicators (exercise group).
- Dimensions of individual performance, concepts and models: targeting, mapping, ranking, ROI.
MEDICAL VISIT – BUSINESS STRATEGY
- Key messages: objective, use, communication integration.
- Arguments. Use of key messages for medicines portfolio (workshop).
- Relationship Major Competitive Advantage – Prescription trend.
- Major Competitive Advantage. Differentiation.
- Objections. Framing and amortization of objections (workshop).
- Closing. Activation of decision act.
- Prescription commitment (workshop).
- Setting next visit’s agenda.