|The most requested training kit, the Medical Call Toolkit, is the premise for a competitive start in medical promotion. Mandatory for all medical representative, juniors or seniors, this course will change the trainee’s perspective over their role and responsibilities. Easy to follow and understand, the training concepts will be ready integrated in the day by day work and will bring to your team to the sales performance you are dreaming for. Be prepared for working with real clients at least one day inside this training program.
Who is it for?
Medical Representative teams, both those at the beginning in the pharmaceutical market as well as those with experience in health promotion, who will understand the need to apply the steps of the medical visit by overlapping them with the doctor’s decision making process.
After this course Medical Representatives in your team:
- Will have an overview of the pharmaceutical market and their role in this market.
- Will open with impact the medical visit, to capture the doctor’s attention.
- Will discover the doctor’s profile, his needs and communicate the key messages of the products from the portfolio according to them.
- Will understand the specific needs and prescription trends
MEDICAL VISIT – RELATIONSHIP STRATEGY
- Medical visit objectives: classification and strategic action plans (individual exercise).
- About the medical visit standards – communication and behaviour codes.
- Medical specialties – common attitudes and behaviors. Features.
- Communication during visit: structure and attention-grabbing
- Problems in communication and methods of amortization (closed opening – case studies).
- Who is Who? Understanding the doctor’s typology and adapting communication.
- Types of prescription opportunities, classification and framing.
- Identifying the doctor’s decision model: therapeutic option – product positioning – patient’s structure.
- Opening the visit. Setting the meeting agenda. Capturing the doctor’s attention
- Closed opening (case studies).
- Discovery and classification of medical needs (workshop).
- Doctor profile. Classification into types (individual exercise).
CUSTOMER WORKSHOP ROLE-PLAYS, 50 MINUTES CYCLES, 9 REPS PER DAY