|Expand Health Romania is now recruiting a Recruitment Project Manager location Bucharest.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, QUALITIES:
- University graduate (preferable Psychology);
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting Manager, Recruitment Consultant or Recruiting Coordinator;
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation;
- Attention to details, responsibility and ability to work under pressure;
- Proven ability to handle diverse projects and prioritize in order to respect deadlines;
- Ability to work individually and to manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Good team spirit, flexibility and proactivity;
- Very good communication and interrelation skills;
- Computer skills – MS Office Package (advance level);
- English knowledge (advanced level).
- Coordinating the recruitment department and maintaining the relations with the hiring managers and clients;
- Completing recruitment offers for clients according to their needs and signing contracts;
- Processing the recruitment requests, defining job profiles and identifying the proper recruitment methods & channels;
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques;
- Developing recruitment processes with strict deadlines for pharmaceutical companies(execution and management positions);
- Monitors and constantly reduces the costs of the recruitment process;
- Permanently identifying new sources of potential candidates;
- Reviewing applications, CVs screening and interviewing for the recruited positions;
- Generating candidates reports and presenting eligible shortlist to the clients;
- Developing good relationships with the candidates.
If you think this is challenging enough for you, please send us your resume via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information regarding your application will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.