Choose to improve your professional life, being a Product Manager for a pharmaceutical company.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, QUALITIES:
- University degree (medical or related studies);
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of previous experience in pharmaceutical marketing is required (Cardiology Division);
- Strong knowledge about pharmaceutical market;
- Planning and organizing skills, concern for quality and details;
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing;
- Creativity and attention to detail;
- Very good analytical skills;
- Very good written and spoken English;
- Driving license and availability to travel;
- Computer skills – MS Office Pakage.
- Develop and implement business strategies and tactics to achieve both short and long term business targets;
- Develop and implement marketing strategies for the products in accordance with local and regional plans of the company;
- Prepare the marketing budget and the P&L for the assigned portfolio;
- Prepare future products launch plan;
- Monitor market trends and identify potential areas;
- Optimize use of promotional budgets;
- Develop and maintain relationships with KOLs;
- Organize and deliver product presentations and symposia to opinion leaders and key users.
- Career development opportunities in a top multinational environment;
- Professional working environment;
- Attractive package.
If you think this is challenging enough for you, please send us your resume via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information regarding your application will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.