Choose to take a step forward in your career, being a Pharmacy Medical Representative within a multinational pharmaceutical company.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, QUALITIES:
- University degree or ongoing studies;
- Previous experience in medical sales, for at least 6 months;
- Very good organizational skills, ability to work with tight deadlines;
- Strong orientation for obtaining results and performance;
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing;
- Person with impact and good negotiation skills;
- Motivated and eager for personal growth;
- Driving license and availability to travel;
- Good written and spoken English;
- Computer skills – MS Office Package.
- To promote and sell company’s products to allocated clients (pharmacies);
- To develop and manage the designed territory in order to achieve targets;
- To identify and develop business relations in allocated area;
- To preserve and maintain customer information and database update;
- To provide timely and complete reports;
- To manage and develop the sales in the area entrusted.
- Career development opportunities;
- Professional working environment;
- Attractive package (automobile, mobile phone).
If you think this is challenging enough for you, please send us your resume via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information regarding your application will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.