|Students development of personal brands will have as starting points values considered by doctors to be important in the relationship with the medical representatives. Examples and analogies used to reinforce theoretical concepts discussed come from the trainers personal experience.
Who is it for?
Medical Representative teams at any level of experience, Key Account Managers and middle management teams, all those who want to differentiate themselves and become valuable to their customers, to all those who want to influence others.
After this course your team will learn to:
- evaluate theirself using a personal SWOT.
- discover authentic personal qualities and values that are relevant and valuable to their clients, doctors or pharmacists.
- communicate personal brand values.
- differentiate and create relationships with customers to gain the “TOP OF MIND” position.
Personal brand, assessment and development
- The states of self and communication impact.
- Medical representative as a personal brand. Major competitive advantage.
- Impact and presence. Self-assessment (individual exercise).
- Customer relevant values.
- Influence of power elements (group exercise).
- Self-assessment of personal power and impact (group exercise).
- Assessment of self-reflective thought.
- Developing the individually SWOT (individual exercise).
- Characteristics. Benefits. Values.
- Declaration of value.
- Supporting the personal brand presentation (individual exercise).
TRAINING MANUAL. WORKBOOKS. APPLICATION. CASE STUDIES.