Outstanding Career Opportunity for Young Graduates! We are looking for a professional office & marketing passionate young talent, very organized, with good inter-personal skills. The selected candidate will be part of a dynamic, motivated and professional team, with real chances to develop a career in the pharmaceutical consultancy business.
The Office and Marketing Assistant is an entry level marketing and administrative position with the opportunity to develop experience and know how within the pharmaceutical consultancy business. The purpose of this position is to perform various clerical and secretarial duties and to offer support for marketing and communications projects.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, QUALITIES:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing;
- Previous experience in marketing or administrative assistance is a plus;
- Fluent English language – both written and spoken;
- Advanced level PC user (MS Office);
- Ability to work under pressure and to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and independently;
- Ability to work with deadlines, good attention to detail;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details;
- Creative approach, planning and organizing skills;
- Communication skills and cooperation;
- Dynamic person, proactive attitude;
- Conscious and responsible person.
- Receives and distributes daily the phone calls and written and/or electronic correspondence towards the persons of interest;
- Plans, protocol, administrative and logistic activity, of Expand Health Romania Office;
- Keep in touch with specific suppliers regarding delivery and takeover of the corespondence;
- Schedules appointments, gives information to callers and visitors;
- Coordinates and supervises the deliveries and receipts of work equipment to/from Expand Health’s employees in collaboration with Expand Health;
- Actively participates, offering logistic-administrative support in the organization of internal meetings, training sessions or other events organized by Expand Health Romania, respectively in the execution of all the necessary materials for the good progress of the activity;
- Update, develops and utilizes in efficient conditions Expand Health’s databases regarding: clients, suppliers, employed staff, collaborators;
- Responsible with the supervising of the operations of acquisition of consumables and office equipment, their maintenance and also finding services for the company in terms of efficiency and in the agreed deadlines;
- Maintains the connection between the company, service suppliers and the institutions which she connects with;
- Manages, internally and externally, the documents circuit, updating permanently the centralized specific situations;
- Responsible for the realization of the accommodation operations for Expand Health’s employees at their request;
- Maintains a highly responsive relationship to the day-to-day activities of the supervisor and staff;
- Create and distribute the internal newsletter that goes out to every department;
- Design and deliver internal communications;
- Manage and distribute the printing of all collateral to ensure that the correct materials are in the correct places on schedule;
- Update official websites and ensure that all the information is up to date;
- Organising market research, supporting the team with marketing materials.
If you think this is challenging enough for you, please send us your resume in English via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
All information regarding your application will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.