QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, QUALITIES:
- University graduate (medical or related studies would be a plus);
- Minim 6 months experience in medical promotion activity;
- Excellent selling, presentation and communication skills;
- Commercial and analytic thinking, business & results oriented person;
- Motivated and oriented – constantly looking to achieve targets;
- Demonstrates initiative, enthusiasm, motivation and empathy;
- Driving licence, readiness for frequent travelling;
- Good written and spoken English;
- Computer skills – MS Office Pakage.
- Representing the company image in the pharmaceutical market;
- Promoting the company’s portfolio in the allocated area according to the marketing strategy;
- Managing a territory with the goal of maximizing sales;
- Developing a trustful long term partnership with Doctors and Pharmacists;
- Host product presentations to specific customers;
- Monitoring competitor’s activity within the allocated territory;
- Timely, accurate and detailed activity reporting on a company policy basis.
- Career development opportunities;
- Professional working environment;
- Opportunity to gain strong knowledge in pharmaceutical industry;
- Attractive compensations and benefits package.
If you think this is challenging enough for you, please send us your resume via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
All information regarding your application will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.