We are looking for Medical Representatives for HIPP Romania in Bucharest and Brasov.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, QUALITIES:
Choose to improve your professional life, being Medical Representative for HIPP Romania.
- Licensed in Medicine, Pharmacy or related studies (advantage);
- Minim 6 months of previous experience in medical promotion (advantage);
- Analytic and commercial thinking, business & results oriented person;
- Motivated and oriented – constantly looking to achieve targets;
- Demonstrates initiative, enthusiasm, motivation and empathy;
- Proactive attitude, high personal discipline and responsibility at work;
- Possess ability to work in a team and with clients;
- Good presentation and communication skills;
- Good written and spoken English;
- Driving license;
- Computer skills – MS Office Package;
- Availability to travel.
- To promote the company’s brand in the allocated area;
- To develop and manage the designed territory in order to achieve targets and gain Market Shares;
- To visit Doctors & Pharmacists and to respect visit structure, monthly average KPIs;
- To participate in medical events and realize personal presentations for clients;
- To prepare a regional plan for development of sales and adhere to it after being approved by the company management;
- To preserve and maintain customer information and database update;
- Management and development of sales in the area entrusted;
- To provide timely and complete reports.
- Professional working environment;
- Career development opportunities;
- Attractive compensations and benefits package.
If you think this is challenging enough for you, please send us your resume via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information regarding your application will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.