Choose to be part of a compact and motivated team, within a multinational pharmaceutical company, promoting on CNS and Oncology areas.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, QUALITIES:
- University degree (medical or related studies would be a plus);
- Previous experience as Medical Representative, for at least 1 years;
- Strong orientation for obtaining results and performance;
- Very good organizational skills, ability to work with tight deadlines;
- Person with impact and good negotiation skills;
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing;
- Motivated and eager for personal and professional growth;
- Driving license and availability to travel;
- Good written and spoken English;
- Computer skills – MS Office Package.
- To promote company’s products (CNS & Oncology areas) to allocated clients;
- Keeping in touch with distributors from assigned territory;
- Develop and manage the designed territory in order to achieve targets;
- Representing the company image in the pharmaceutical market;
- Promoting the company’s portfolio according to the marketing strategy;
- Developing a trustful long term partnership with Doctors and Pharmacists;
- Preserve and maintain customer information and database update;
- Timely, accurate and detailed activity reporting on a company policy basis;
- Monitoring competitor’s activity within the allocated territory.
- Career development opportunities;
- Professional working environment;
- Attractive compensations and benefits package.
If you think this is challenging enough for you, please send us your resume via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
All information regarding your application will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.