Expand Health Romania consultancy company leader in the pharmaceutical industry is now looking for an experienced Logistic & IT Leader.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, QUALITIES:
- University graduate (technical degree is an advantage);
- Min. 2 years of previous experience in the field;
- Attention to details, responsibility and ability to work under pressure;
- Proven ability to handle diverse projects and prioritize in order to respect deadlines;
- Ability to work individually and to manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Costumer oriented atitude;
- Good team spirit, flexibility and proactivity;
- Very good communication and interrelation skills;
- Theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of information systems is required;
- MS Office advace level;
- English knowledge (advanced level);
- Driving licence (B category).
- Work across the organization to ensure the purchasing standards are always met;
- Plans and co-ordinates the purchase of goods, services and equipments for the company;
- Ensure best overall value in purchasing various goods and services;
- Perform suppliers’s contract management (contractual terms, contract renewal, etc.);
- Perform suppliers management;
- Manage, coordinate and plan the logistics operations of the company;
- Ensure the maintenance of hardware (PC, Laptops, Printers, network equipment) and software equipment of the compnay;
- Procure and install new equipments and softwares as necessary;
- Acts as a resource person for any difficulties arised from the use of computer equipment and software.
- Professional working environment;
- Attractive salary package.
If you think this is challenging enough for you, please send us your resume via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
All information regarding your application will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.