Expand Health Romania is recruiting Key Account Manager Pharmacies in Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj-Napoca and Iasi, for an important multinational pharmaceutical company.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, QUALITIES:
- University graduate;
- 2 years of previous experience in a similar position – Key Account Manager Pharmacy;
- Very good communications and presentation skills;
- Good sales and negotiation orientation;
- Strong orientation to obtaining performance;
- Ability to understand, learn and present medical information;
- Availability to travel in the designed area;
- Good planning and organizational skills;
- Good written and spoken English;
- Computer skills – MS Office Package;
- Driving license, B cat (mandatory).
- Develop sustainable business relationships with Pharmacies in order to achieve targets following high quality standards;
- Representing the company image in the pharmaceutical market;
- Promoting and selling the company’s portfolio in the allocated area according to the marketing strategy;
- Identify new opportunities in order to develop the business;
- Assure that negotiated contractual terms and conditions are implemented, managing resources according to the budget;
- Developing a trustful long term partnership with Pharmacists;
- Host product presentations to specific customers;
- Monitoring competitor’s activity within the allocated territory;
- Timely, accurate and detailed activity reporting on a company policy basis.
- Career development opportunities in the pharmaceutical industry (training, coaching);
- Professional working environment;
- Attractive compensations and benefits package including also automobile, mobile phone and laptop.
If you think this is challenging enough for you, please send us your resume via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information regarding your application will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.