Take a chance to develop your career in pharmaceutical marketing. Expand Health is recruiting Junior Product Manager OTC!
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, QUALITIES:
- University degree (medical and related studies advantage);
- Min. 6 months – 1 year of previous experience product management – OTC portfolio;
- Knowledgeable in pharmaceutical marketing strategies;
- Very good analytical & technical skills;
- Very good communication and presentation skills;
- Planning and organizing abilities, concern for quality and details;
- Creativity and attention to detail;
- Very good written and spoken English;
- Driving license and availability to travel;
- Computer skills – MS Office Package.
- Manage and develop the company’s OTC product portfolio;
- Implement marketing strategies for the products in accordance with local and regional plans of the company;
- Prepare future products launch plan;
- Analyze and monitor market trends and identify potential areas;
- Optimize use of promotional budgets;
- Develop and maintain relationships with KOLs;
- Organize and deliver product presentations and symposia to opinion leaders and key users.
- Career development opportunities in a pharmaceutical company;
- Professional working environment;
- Attractive compensations and benefits package including also automobile, mobile phone and laptop.
If you think this is challenging enough for you, please send us your resume via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
All information regarding your application will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.