Choose to be part of this team and to start your professional experience in the pharmaceutical industry!
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, QUALITIES:
- University graduate (medical related studies advantage);
- Previous experience in medical promotion would be a plus;
- Good presentation, sales and negotiation skills;
- Strong orientation for obtaining results and performance;
- Motivated and eager for personal growth;
- Having the ability to understand and present clinical data;
- Availability to travel in designed area, open-minded;
- Good planning and organizational skills;
- Good written and spoken English;
- Computer skills – MS Office Package;
- Driving license.
- To develop and manage the designed territory in order to achieve targets and gain Market Shares;
- To identify and develop business relations with doctors and pharmacists;
- To organize or attend medical conferences;
- To preserve and maintain customer information and database update;
- To manage and develop the sales in the area entrusted;
- To provide timely and complete reports.
- Career development opportunities in a pharmaceutical company;
- Professional working environment;
- Attractive compensations and benefits package including also automobile, mobile phone and laptop.
If you think this is challenging enough for you, please send us your resume via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information regarding your application will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.