Expand Health Romania is recruiting Junior Accountant in Bucharest for a pharmaceutical company.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, QUALITIES:
Expand Health Romania, multinational consulting company specialized in pharmaceutical management and marketing, present in Romania since 1999, is recruiting Junior Accountant, for its central Bucharest office.
- University degree, Economy;
- Min. 1 year of previous experience in financial accounting;
- Basic financial knowledge and desire to learning and development;
- Personal responsibility;
- Capacity for analysis and synthesis, ability to work independently;
- Good level of attention and memory;
- Planning and organizing skills;
- Computer skills – MS Office Package and other specific applications (good level);
- English knowledge (medium level).
- Responsible for suppliers & customer invoices;
- Recording receipts and payments in cash register and bank statements;
- Maintaining the relation with clients and suppliers;
- Preparation the specific reports and statements required by management;
- Archiving financial accounting;
- Supporting the activities of the financial department.
- Professional working environment;
- Attractive salary package.
If you think this is challenging enough for you, please send us your resume via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
All information regarding your application will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.