Expand Health Romania is recruiting Finance Business Partner, for an important multinational pharmaceutical company. This person must have strong analytical skills, be a good communicator and team player.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, QUALITIES:
- University degree, finance background will be a plus;
- Min. 3 years of previous experience in finance, market analysis, distribution in pharmaceutical or FMCG industry is mandatory;
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical market would be beneficial;
- Very good financial background and knowledge;
- Proven communication skills, verbal and written;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to prepare clear managerial information;
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision;
- Energetic, pro-active, ethic and honest;
- Planning and organizing skills, accuracy, efficiency;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and familiarity using different financial reports;
- Fluent in English.
- Understanding, interpreting, explaining and driving performance within the business in Romania and Bulgaria;
- Monitoring and analyzing on market performance, demand and trends;
- Understanding local market, supporting key operational and strategic decisions;
- Providing financial and business expertise ensuring that all reports and analysis is accurate;
- Coordinating S&OP process for local market, preparing sales forecast and facilitating discussions with the management team;
- Monitoring the distribution and distributors in region to ensure the local demand and the growth of the business;
- Developing strong relations with distributors and pharmacy chains, including regular meetings, being the key interface between them and the Company;
- Monitoring and updating all the terms and conditions;
- Offering support in all finance and distribution related matters.
- Professional working environment;
- Attractive salary package.
If you think this is challenging enough for you, please send us your resume via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information regarding your application will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.