Expand Health Romania consultancy company leader in the pharmaceutical industry is now recruiting Executive Manager Assistant. We are looking for a person with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, QUALITIES:
- University Degree;
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position is mandatory;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously;
- Ability to handle confidential information and to work independently;
- Excellent administrative skills, with particular emphasis on accuracy, priority setting and observing deadlines;
- Commitment in answering to requests and solve problems;
- High degree of accuracy, diplomacy, flexibility involvement;
- Excellent in English;
- Computer skills: Excel, PowerPoint, Word;
- Driving License, B category.
- Receives and distributes daily the phone calls and written and/or electronic correspondence towards the persons of interest;
- Actively participates, offering logistic-administrative support in the organization of internal meetings, training sessions or other events organized by Expand Health Romania, respectively in the execution of all the necessary materials for the good progress of the activity;
- Manages, internally and externally, the documents circuit, updating permanently the centralized specific situations;
- Maintains a highly responsive relationship to the day-to-day activities of the supervisor and staff;
- Ensures protocol, administrative and logistic support for Expand Health management;
- Establishes the internal and external meetings, conference calls, etc.;
- Elaborates business letters, meeting minutes and follow up action points;
- Maintains connection between Expand Health Romania and Expand Health Bulgaria.
If you think this is challenging enough for you, please send us your resume via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information regarding your application will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.