Expand Health is recruiting Documentation Officer for its central Bucharest office.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, QUALITIES:
- Degree holder in Law;
- Previous experience in Internship Programs or other related activities would be a plus;
- Attention to details, responsibility and ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to work individually and to manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Communication and interrelation skills;
- Fairness, efficiency, flexibility, proactivity;
- Computer skills – MS Office Package (advance level);
- English knowledge (advanced level).
- Would be responsible for collation and documentation of all the documents. Also responsible for maintenance of reports and other relevant documents;
- Checking the documents prepared and ensure their accuracy;
- Coordinates and supervises the circuit documents;
- Preserve documents in order and safety;
- Assist in development of standards for documents in terms of content, style, design and format;
- Provide support in other requested activities by departments of the company;
- Translate official and unofficial documents.
- Professional working environment;
- Attractive salary package.
If you think this is challenging enough for you, please send us your resume via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
All information regarding your application will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.