Seize the opportunity to occupy a challenging management position – Business Development Manager!
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, QUALITIES:
- University graduate (medical or related studies would be a plus);
- Minimum 2 year of previous experience in a sales & marketing management positions within the pharmaceutical market;
- Experience in CNS or oncology therapeutically areas would be a plus;
- Training, coaching and mentoring expertise;
- Customer service oriented and results driven;
- Excellent organizational and project management skills;
- Flexibility and responsiveness to needs;
- Excellent listening, communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to delegate responsibilities to others;
- Ability to take important decisions;
- Strong sense of responsibility;
- Ability to forecast and handle challenges;
- Good written and spoken English;
- Driving license and ability to travel (up to 80%).
- Responsible for developing and overseeing overall sales and business strategy;
- Participates in business plan preparation and implementation along with the field force;
- Budget control within the planned annual budget;
- Manages trains, motivates and develops the team;
- Implementing the company strategy across all the territory;
- Manages territory allocation to optimize investment and balance workload;
- Analyses field sales activity and performance for the field force on a regular basis;
- Making sure that the team adhere to company policies and rules;
- Identifies performance issues for individual territories and develops improvement plans;
- Responsible for some pharmacovigilance activities.
- Career development opportunities in a multinational company/top management level;
- Professional working environment;
- Attractive compensations and benefits package.
If you think this is challenging enough for you, please send us your resume via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information regarding your application will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.