Choose to improve your professional life, being Area Sales Manager for a pharmaceutical company
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, QUALITIES:
- University degree;
- Previous working experience as Area Sales Manager is required;
- Knowledge about pharmaceutical market;
- Training, coaching and mentoring expertise;
- Flexibility and responsiveness to needs;
- Excellent listening, communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent organizational and project management skills;
- Upright, open and honest;
- Ability to delegate responsibilities to others, so the group can achieve the targets;
- Ability to take important decisions;
- Making sure that the team adhere to company policies and rules;
- Strong sense of responsibility;
- Ability to forecast and handle challenges;
- Good written and spoken English;
- Driving license;
Availability to travel.
- Manages trains, motivates and develops the team (trainings, coaching, etc.);
- Manages territory allocation to optimize investment and balance workload;
- Analyses field sales activity and performance for the sales and promo teams on a regular basis;
- Identifies performance issues for individual territories/regions and develops improvement plans;
- Evaluates field staff using statistical data from customers;
- Is responsible of products promotion according to marketing plan;
- Identifies, establishes and implements useful performance management metrics and techniques to help improve field effectiveness and sales teams’ development;
- Evaluates reward and recognition systems;
- Supports individual development;
- Maintains strong relations with marketing and sales department.
- Career development opportunities in a multinational company;
- Professional working environment;
- Attractive compensations and benefits package.
If you think this is challenging enough for you, please send us your resume in English via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information regarding your application will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.