Expand Health Romania is recruiting Accountant in Bucharest.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, QUALITIES:
- University degree, finance;
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in financial accounting field, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry;
- Communication abilities;
- Personal responsibility;
- Capacity for analysis and synthesis, ability to work independently;
- Good level of attention and memory;
- Planning and organizing skills;
- Accuracy, efficiency;
- Computer skills – MS Office Package, advance level;
- English knowledge (advanced level).
- Responsible for preliminary data introduction and financial verification for statements, following framing in the agreed budgets;
- Centralize, analyze and prepare financial reports regarding financial statements;
- Check and centralize invoices received from suppliers and their concordance to agreed contracts and / or top management dispositions;
- Keep track of deadlines for payment of invoices received from suppliers;
- Provide analysis and feedback for managed projects in order to develop and achieve performance for Finance Department;
- Prepare and analyze financial statements;
- Report the activity to the Company’s Management.
- Professional working environment;
- Attractive salary package;
- Professional training programs.
If you think this is challenging enough for you, please send us your resume via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information regarding your application will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.