Expand Health Romania consultancy company leader in the pharmaceutical industry is NOW recruiting Accountant for our Bucharest Office.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, QUALITIES:
- University degree, finance
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in financial accounting field, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
- Communication abilities
- Personal responsibility
- Capacity for analysis and synthesis, ability to work independently
- Good level of attention and memory
- Planning and organizing skills
- Accuracy, efficiency
- Computer skills – MS Office Package, advance level
- English knowledge (advanced level)
- Responsible for preliminary data introduction and financial verification for statements, following framing in the agreed budgets
- Centralize, analyze and prepare financial reports regarding financial statements
- Check and centralize invoices received from suppliers and their concordance to agreed contracts and / or top management dispositions
- Keep track of deadlines for payment of invoices received from suppliers
- Provide analysis and feedback for managed projects in order to develop and achieve performance for Finance Department
- Prepare and analyze financial statements
- Report the activity to the Company’s Management
- Professional working environment
- Attractive salary package
- Professional training programs
If you think this is challenging enough for you, please send us your resume in English via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
All information regarding your application will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.