Opportunity to work and develop your career within a multinational pharmaceutical company.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, QUALITIES:
- Graduate in pharmaceutical or medical related specialties (advantage);
- Previous minimum 2 years of previous experience in medical promotion;
- Very good medical background;
- Excellent selling, presentation and communication skills;
- Determination, professionalism, self-discipline and self-control;
- Commitment, wiliness to work, motivation;
- Commercial and analytic thinking, business & results oriented person;
- Driving license and availability to travel;
- Good written and spoken English is mandatory;
- Computer skills – MS Office Pakage.
- To develop good professional relations with all customers and Key Opinion Leaders;
- To visit all customers in the designed territory according to their potential;
- Provide feedback on competitor’s activities in the market;
- Deliver products presentations to costumers in the allocated territory;
- Organize and participate at different events or meetings;
- To preserve and maintain customers information and database update;
- To manage and develop the sales in the area entrusted;
- To provide timely and complete reports.
- Career development opportunities in a professional working environment;
- Attractive compensations and benefits.
If you think this is challenging enough for you, please send us your resume via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
All information regarding your application will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.